What always happen? Life.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

snippets

Photobucket
I am really happy I met you and I hope you know this.

Tried to make poached eggs and also our v own eggs ben hahaha.
I won't rlly say that we failed la :}

1st attempt. Sunny side-up-like "poached" egg hahahahahaha.
Photobucket

2nd attempt! much better right?
I even made the hollandaise sauce!! :D BUT I didn't see the recipe properly... NEED A BLENDER and I was rlly lazy... got the same smell and taste even without blending though.
Photobucket

Actually there's a 3rd and 4th too but I didn't want to spam Instagram hehe
IMG_74299

Had dinz w bro J earlier on!
Photobucket

Awesome tiramisu :D
Photobucket

Different stages of hangover right outside the loo.
Photobucket
Photobucket



































Photobucket
anwwwwwww, always good to catch up :)

Using photobucket to blog now so I am really lazy to post a lot... but anw, had brunch w wee on sunday!
@ Nassim Hill Bakery Bistro Bar
Photobucket
Nett price. Cauliflower soup for $7 when we thought was $3... and extra scrambled eggs for $6 when the staff clearly said $3 T_T However, the other female staff was so rude about it. Annoyingggggg. Pretty place though.

Saveur w Wee the night before! So we actually had 2 consecutive meals together hahahaahaha
Photobucket

Had to wear specs out CAUSE I GOT INFECTION ON THE DAY OF SMTOWNSG T_T
Photobucket

And coincidentally, we bumped into mun @ editor's mkt :D
Photobucket
Missing CYY~ :(
COLD WAR WAS AWESOME. EDDIE PENG, I STILL LOVE YOU K.

SARANGHAEYO SHIM CHANGMIN :D
Photobucket

CHANGKYU AND MY BROKEN HEART :'(
Photobucket

TVXQ. MY HOMIN ^^
Photobucket

Ran errands last Wed. Fixed 2 out of 3 watches, engraved necklace, spent my F21 vouchers, met trader, read a book while having caramel frap @ Starbucks. hehehe, accomplishment :>
Photobucket
My cambridge satchel's v first trip :>

Photobucket
The watch that FH got me :)) Shall post the DKNY one that Grace, Jerry, ZH, Jo and KX got me for my bday soon.

***

K, 4:35AM T_T
Long day tomorrow.
On a side note, I wish I can have more money for December.

No comments: